Become a Part of our Team
Mt. Lebanon’s Summer Staff consists of students between the ages of 18 and 25 from colleges and universities across Texas. Our students are the backbone of our summer. While the individual churches that come provide their own counselors to stay in the cabins with the campers, our staff assists them by facilitating recreation, serving meals, and everything else that needs to happen to make camp run.
Daily summer staff jobs may include:
- Leading campers through the low or high ropes course
- Life-guarding and pool maintenance
- Serving meals and cleaning buildings
- Leading devotions and bible studies
- Assisting the Media Team
- Outdoor and grounds maintenance
- Leading recreation for campers
Check out a new video below produced by our staff
Where People Meet Jesus…
We say it because it’s true. People come here to get away from their lives and they meet Jesus. Those that work here on Summer Staff get to be a part of that. Make no mistake; a summer at Mt. Lebanon is no ordinary summer. There will be blood, sweat, and tears, but there will also be lifelong friendships, worshiping Christ through a summer of serving, and making an eternal impact on the Kingdom of God.
Summer staffers work in a physically demanding outdoor environment and follow a rigorous daily schedule. Each summer staffer is trained on-site to safely operate Mt. Lebanon’s challenge elements, including the 50’ Zip Tower and Alpine Tower. Some staffers will also train to get their American Red Cross lifeguard certification while at Mt. Lebanon. They will serve as qualified lifeguards and also be responsible for pool maintenance. Additionally, each staffer will have the chance to lead devotions and relate spiritual applications to campers for all of our recreational activities.
Thank you for your interest in Mt. Lebanon as a place of service this summer. Below is a brief overview of the qualifications and requirements to be a Mt. Lebanon Summer Staffer as well as a link to an application. If you would like to join our team, please fill it out completely and return it to us. If you have any other questions about our Summer Staff, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
J.T. Nanney, Student Staff Director
- Be a mature Christian, growing in your faith and involved in your church.
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to get the job done
- Be physically able to work outdoors and endure the Texas heat
- Enjoy working with children and teens
- Be at least 18 years of age, a high school graduate, and preferably with at least one year of college experience
- Successfully complete a background check, interview, and training.
If you are interested in an A/V Tech position, and have some experience, please complete the A/V Tech Aplication below.
Please complete Application forms and mail to:
Mt. Lebanon Encampment
PO Box 427
Cedar Hill, Texas 75106
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
or use our Contact Form